WVCTSI, the Mountaineer Health Initiative, and the WVU Council of Women’s Concerns are hosting a panel discussion on foster care in West Virginia. Jenifer Gamble, Ph.D., field education director and clinical assistant professor with the WVU School of Social Work, will moderate a multidisciplinary panel of experts. Panelists include:
- Chris Plein, PhD, Professor of Public Administration and Eberly Professor of Outstanding Public Service, WVU Department of Public Administration
- Corey Colyer, PhD, Associate Professor, WVU Department of Sociology and Anthropology
- Karen Harper-Dorton, PhD, Professor, WVU School of Social Work; Principal Investigator, Title IV-E Child Welfare Project
- De’Andra Burton, Esq, Attorney
- Samantha Burwell, Foster Parent
This event will be held in Salon A&B of WVU’s Erickson Alumni Center from 4 to 6 p.m. on Thursday, February 7. RSVP here.