Request WVCTSI Services
WVCTSI is streamlining service delivery and tracking with the new iLab service request tool. iLab is a new centralized system where members can request WVCTSI services.
How do I use iLab?
Anyone can create an iLab account. WVCTSI members with WVU credentials will sign in using those.
Detailed signup instructions for members at WVCTSI partner sites (Charleston Area Medical Center, Department of Veterans Affairs, Marshall University, NIOSH, the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, etc.) can be accessed below.
Members of the West Virginia Practice-Based Research Network will register for iLab with the WVPBRN institution. Detailed instructions on this process can be found below.
Why is WVCTSI switching to this system?
iLab streamlines both the service request process for a researcher as well as service tracking for WVCTSI
Who needs to use iLab?
WVCTSI members requesting WVCTSI services must submit the request through iLab. (Membership is free! Please sign up here: http://wvctsi.org/membership/)
Who can access iLab?
Anyone can create an iLab account. If you have WVU credentials, you’ll sign in with those. Anyone without WVU credentials can create an iLab account and request services through a different process.
What services can I request on iLab?
- Nearly all the services provided by WVCTSI can be requested through iLab, including developing and submitting pilot grants, educational and professional development assistance, biostatistical and epidemiological consulting, study design, clinical trials support, Practice Based Research Network support, Project ECHO support, and more. For a full list of the services each core provides, please visit their individual service pages:
- Investigator Development
- Clinical Research Design, Epidemiology, and Biostatistics
- Clinical Research Resources Facilities
- Community Engagement and Outreach
How do I request services?
- From the home page, choose “List all cores” on the left side.
- From the list of cores, select the WVCTSI core of interest. Certain cores are not publicly available; if this is the case, please submit an access request and a WVCTSI member will approve your access as soon as possible.
- In the upper right hand corner of the core home page, click on the “Request Services” tab.
- Choose “request service” for the service of interest. Please do not select any services labeled “Core Staff Use Only.”
- Complete the request form in full; then click “submit.” Please do not enter any payment information, most WVCTSI services are currently available at no cost to WVCTSI members. A WVCTSI staff member will reach out to you to follow up with your request as soon as possible.
Who should I contact if I need help?
For general iLab inquiries, you can contact Emily Morgan at email@example.com or 304-293-6610. You can reach each core directly through the “Contact Us” tab on their core page.